San Antonio, TX, United States
Position is responsible for prompt and thorough investigation of routine to complex Personal lines Property Claims, including litigation. This is a field based position involving on-site inspection of insured properties. Regular travel within assigned territory is required.
* Prompt and courteous servicing of Property Claims, including insured and agency contact and follow through.
* Adheres to high standards of professional conduct consistent with the delivery of superior service.
* Timely identification, analysis and resolution of coverage issues arising in claims investigation.
* Factual investigation of cause of loss.
* Preparation and submission detailed estimates of damaged property
* Maintain Proper file documentation
* Negotiate and settle claims within delegated authority as outlined in company policies and procedures.
* Maintains current knowledge of insurance and applicable product/services.
* Performs other duties as directed.
* 3-5 years Homeowners/Property Claims Experience.
* Develops basic knowledge of claims process. Successfully completes claim representative trainee program, or equivalent business experience.
* Relevant experience includes Claims or Customer Service experience that required the ability to think critically, problem solve, and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
* Proficiency with Estimating and Word Processing Software
* Valid Driver s License
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
* Training in building damage estimating.
Job posting ID: 2019-3459
ABOUT NATIONAL GENERAL HOLDINGS:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please ****.
Apply Not ready to Apply*